Quick Look DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
One of the world’s leading free zone, with over 14,000 companies operating from the centre.
LICENSES: Service | Trading | Industrial
FACILITIES: Offices | Executive desks
COSTS: Medium (from US$12,000)
Recommended for: Established and startup consultancies, commodity traders, representative offices, regional headquarters
How we can help you?
- Recommendthe best options as per your requirement!
- Incorporate your company with ease!
- Provide a holistic solution for all your business needs!
Please fill in your details so that our legal advisor can contact you and guide you through the process.
DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE
The DIFC has been in business for over a decade, and has been a pioneer in offering entities a well-regulated platform to conduct financial service activities. The Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) authorises and regulates firms for financial services, and is authorizes and regulates firms for financial services, and is recognized as a mature regulator both within the region, and worldwide.
The DIFC Courts completes the structure, with foundations set in the Common Law that offer a sense of familiarity and comfort to international investors.
Financial Services Activities
Entities and Individuals intending to carry out financial service activities in DIFC have to obtain regulatory authorisation from the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA). These activities are subject to regulation and supervision by the DFSA.
Non Regulated Activities
The activities that do not include Financial Services are not regulated by the DFSA. The DIFC Registrar of Companies is the licensing authority for such activities.
- Central location in Dubai
- Purpose-built financial centre
- Common Law framework
- Excellent initiatives for fintech and tech-startup companies
- top-tier office space
- Excellent connectivity to arterial roadways and Dubai Metro
- Full range of financial services activities
- Live and work in the same development
- All Free Zone benefits
FORM YOUR DIFC COMPANY NOW!
Similar Free Zones in Abu Dhabi
Advantages of Company Formation in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years
- 0% personal income tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restrictions on foreign talent or employees
In addition to this, company formation in Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) can derive benefits from the extensive network of double-tax avoidance treaties that the United Arab Emirates has signed with countries worldwide, including countries such as India, Pakistan, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Austria and Holland.
Dubai offers the additional benefits of a very high standard of living and a vibrant expatriate community with people from over 180 nations living and working in the region.
The following legal structures are available for Company Formation in Dubai International Financial Centre.
Private Company Limited by Shares
The liability of its shareholders is limited to the value of the share capital they hold in the company.
A branch or a representative office of a parent company which already exists outside of the DIFC Free Zone. The parent company can be based outside, or inside the UAE. A branch company –
- Derives its power and authority from the parent entity thus does not have separate legal personality.
- Will not have a board of directors or company secretary
- Must retain the same name as the parent entity and end with the designation (Branch).
We can help you structure through Company Formation in Dubai International Financial Centre. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
A wide range of financial and non-financial activities can be chosen for Company Formation in Dubai International Financial Centre from the following:
- Financial Service Licenses– allows the holder to carry out financial services activities. Read more on licensing categories for DIFC Financial Firms here.
- Non-Financial Service Licenses– allows the holder to carry out non-financial services
- Holding companies– for active holding companies and a variety of uses. Click here to read more on setting up a holding company in the DIFC.
The following office packages are offered for Company Formation in Dubai International Financial Centre:
- Business centre desks – from US $ 27,000 per annum
- Standard Offices – from 1,000 sq.ft. at US $ 55 per sq.ft. per annum
How can 10 Zone help in DIFC company formation?
10 Zone has:
- Been setting up businesses in Dubai since 2004
- Specialised in DIFC and ADGM company formation through our parent company 10 Leaves
- Experts in consultancy and company formation
- A team of highly qualified Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Relationship Managers
- Capabilities to assist you in English, Arabic, French, German, Turkish, Hindi, Afrikaans & Tagalog.
- Assistance in company formation
- Visa processing
- VAT registration
- HR & Payroll
- Contracts and Agreementsf
- Secretarial and Annual Compliances
- Marketing and branding