Quick Look DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
One of the world’s leading free zone, with over 14,000 companies operating from the centre.
LICENSES: Service | Trading | Industrial
FACILITIES: Offices | Executive desks
COSTS: Medium (from US$12,000)
Recommended for: Established and startup consultancies, commodity traders, representative offices, regional headquarters
How we can help you?
- Recommendthe best options as per your requirement!
- Incorporate your company with ease!
- Provide a holistic solution for all your business needs!
Please fill in your details so that our legal advisor can contact you and guide you through the process.
Abu Dhabi Global Market
Since it opened in 2015, the ADGM has been at the forefront of innovation in the financial regulatory space, pioneering initiatives such as the FinTech RegLab, the versatile Special Purpose Companies Regime, and the region’s first framework for the establishment of Foundations. The Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA) authorises and regulates firms for financial services, and the ADGM Courts complete the structure. The ADGM is a Common Law jurisdiction, a factor that provides familiarity and comfort to international investors.
Financial Services Activities
Entities and Individuals intending a company formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market have to obtain regulatory authorisation from the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). These activities are subject to regulation and supervision by the FSRA.
Non Regulated Activities
The activities that do not include Financial Services are not regulated by the FSRA. The Registration Authority is the licensing authority for such activities.
- Location on Al Maryah Island, central to new Abu Dhabi.
- Purpose-built financial centre
- Direct application of Common Law
- Excellent initiatives for fintech and tech-startup companies
- Innovative structures such as Special Purpose Vehicles and Foundations
- Excellent connectivity to arterial roadways
- Full range of financial services activities
- Wide variety of office space options
- Live and work in the same development
- All Free Zone benefits
FORM YOUR ADGM COMPANY NOW!
Similar Free Zones in Dubai
Advantages of Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years
- 0% personal income tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restrictions on foreign talent or employees
In addition to this, Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market can derive benefits from the extensive network of double-tax avoidance treaties that the United Arab Emirates has signed with countries worldwide, including countries such as India, Pakistan, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Austria and Holland.
Abu Dhabi offers the additional benefits of a very high standard of living and a vibrant expatriate community with people from over 180 nations living and working in the region.
The following legal structures are available for Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market:
Private Company Limited by Shares
The liability of its shareholders is limited to the value of the share capital they hold in the company.
A branch or a representative office of a parent company which already exists outside of the ADGM Free Zone. The parent company can be based outside, or inside the UAE. A branch company –
- derives its power and authority from the parent entity thus does not have separate legal personality.
- will not have a board of directors or company secretary
- must retain the same name as the parent entity and end with the designation (Branch).
We can help you structure through Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
A wide range of financial and non-financial activities can be chosen for Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market from the following:
- Financial Service Licenses– allows the holder to carry out financial services activities. Read more on licensing categories for ADGM Financial Firms here.
- Non-Financial Service Licenses– allows the holder to carry out non-financial services
- Special Purpose Vehicles– for passive holding companies and a variety of uses. Click here to read more on uses for ADGM SPVs.
The following office packages are offered for ADGM Company formation:
- Business centre desks – from US $ 16,300 per annum
- Registered Agent spaces – from US $ 500 per annum
- Standard Offices – from 1,000 sq.ft. at US $ 55 per sq.ft. per annum
Click here to know more about costs of setting up a regulated firm at the ADGM.
How much does it cost to setup an SPV in the ADGM? Find out here.
How can 10 Zone help with Company Formation in Abu Dhabi Global Market?
10 Zone has:
- been setting up businesses in Dubai since 2004
- Specialised in DIFC and ADGM company formation through our parent company 10 Leaves
- Experts in consultancy and company formation
- A team of highly qualified Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Relationship Managers
- Capabilities to assist you in English, Arabic, French, German, Turkish, Hindi, Afrikaans & Tagalog.
- Assistance in company formation
- Visa processing
- VAT registration
- HR & Payroll
- Contracts and Agreements
- Secretarial and Annual Compliances
- Marketing and branding