Quick Look DMCC
Dubai Multi Commodities Centre
One of the world’s leading free zone, with over 14,000 companies operating from the centre.
LICENSES: Service | Trading | Industrial
FACILITIES: Offices | Executive desks
COSTS: Medium (from US$12,000)
Recommended for: Established and startup consultancies, commodity traders, representative offices, regional headquarters
How we can help you?
- Recommendthe best options as per your requirement!
- Incorporate your company with ease!
- Provide a holistic solution for all your business needs!
Please fill in your details so that our legal advisor can contact you and guide you through the process.
DUBAI SILICON OASIS
Established in 2004, The Dubai Silicon Oasis (DSO), this free zone is completely government-owned and promotes modern industries with an urban master-planned community and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
WHY setup a company in Dubai Silicon Oasis?
- Connected to the Dubai International Airport, Port Rashid, and Jebel Ali Port
- Facilitates and promotes modern tech-based industries
- Easy operating environment created to simplify operations
- Integrated with living spaces and public facilities
- Wide range of technology activities
- All Free Zone benefits
FORM YOUR DSO COMPANY NOW!
Similar Free Zones in Dubai
Advantages of company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% corporate tax for 50 years
- 0% personal income tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- 0% import or re-export duties
- No currency restrictions
- No restrictions on foreign talent or employees
In addition to this, company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis can derive benefits from the extensive network of double-tax avoidance treaties that the United Arab Emirates has signed with countries worldwide, including countries such as India, Pakistan, Singapore, China, Malaysia, Canada, Germany, Italy, Austria and Holland.
Dubai offers the additional benefits of a very high standard of living and a vibrant expatriate community with people from over 180 nations living and working in the region.
The following legal structures are available for company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
Free Zone Company (FZCO)
This registration is a Limited Liability Company within the Free Zone that allows a multiple shareholders (can be individual or corporate).
Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
This registration is a Limited Liability Company within the Free Zone that allows a single shareholder (can be individual or corporate).
A branch is a legal entity which already exists outside of the Dubai Silicon Oasis(local or international). A branch company –
- Derives its power and authority from the parent entity thus does not have separate legal personality.
- Does not have a board of directors or secretary for a company
- Must retain the same name as the parent entity and end with the designation (Branch)
We can help you structure your company and simplify the process of company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis. Contact us today.
Dubai Silicon Oasis offers a range of business activities which are categorised into the following types of licenses:
Trading License– allows the holder to import, export, trade and store items specified on the license.
Service License– allows the holder to carry out the services specified on the license.
Industrial License– allows the holder to import raw materials, carry out the manufacture of specified products and export the finished product.
Click here to download an updated list of business activities allowed for company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
The Dubai Silicon Oasis is a mixed use development, and offers the following commercial space options:
- Standard Offices
- Furnished Offices
- Warehouses & Light Industrial Units (LIU)
Dubai Silicon Oasis also offers “Plug & Play” office facilities that are ideal for setting up regional offices and research and development centres.
Here are the documents required for company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
Passport copy of director and secretary (individual and non individual)
Bank Share Capital Letter in the name of the FZCO under registration (individual and non individual)
Original No Objection Letter from present sponsor (individual and non- UAE national only)
Notarized and attested documents required (to be submitted):
Certificate of Registration/ Incorporation/ Formation (non individual only)
Memorandum & Articles of Association of the non individual shareholder
Board Resolution from the non-individual shareholders containing the following:
- Establishment of FZCO in DSO guaranteeing full financial commitments o Deciding the capital of the FZCO
- Approving the share allocation
- Approving the subscription of the shares
- Appointing the Board of Directors, Secretary and Manager
- Granting power to the Manager
- Granting power to someone who can be personally here to conclude all documentations including the
- shareholders resolution for the above and delegating to the Manager and also Board of Directors)
You can download the list of required documents here.
Click here to access the template formats of resolutions and required documents for company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis.
Here are the approximate costs incurred during Company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis:
Registration Fees (one-time) : US$ 1,900 (AED 6,900)
License – US$ 3,300 (AED 12,000)
Offices – from 36 square metres at US$ 422 (AED 1,550) per square metre per annum
Warehouses – from 360 square meters at US$ 38,000 (AED 141,000) per annum
Establishment Card – US$ 545 (AED 2,000)
Visa starts at US$ 1,000 (AED 3,800) for a three-year visa.
Download your fact sheet for company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis here.
How can 10 Zone help with company formation in Dubai Silicon Oasis?
10 Zone has:
- been setting up businesses in Dubai since 2004
- experts in consultancy and company formation
- a team of highly qualified Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Relationship Managers
- capabilities to assist you in English, Arabic, French, German, Turkish, Hindi, Afrikaans & Tagalog.
- Assistance in company formation
- Visa processing
- VAT registration
- HR & Payroll
- Contracts and Agreements
- Secretarial and Annual Compliances
- Marketing and branding